About American Board for Certification in Orthotics, Prosthetics & Pedorthics, Inc.
The American Board for Certification in Orthotics, Prosthetics & Pedorthics, Inc. (ABC) is a non-profit credentialing organization for orthotics, prosthetics and pedorthics representing more than 14,000 certified individuals and over 4,000 accredited facilities.
ABC’s mission is to establish and advocate for the highest patient care and organizational standards in the provision of safe and e...ffective orthotic, prosthetic and pedorthic services.
ABC fulfills this mission by:
• Measuring patient care provider’s knowledge and skills through rigorous credentialing
• Establishing standards of organizational performance through facility accreditation
• Mandating professional continuing education to maintain competency
• Administering a professional discipline program
• Communicating the value and importance of ABC credentials.
ABC is located two blocks from the King Street Metro Station and just minutes from Old Town Alexandria. Excellent benefits including 401 (k), medical and dental insurance.
Please send resume, cover letter and salary requirements to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please no phone calls.
ABC is an Equal Opportunity Employer.