We are looking for an enthusiastic, self-directed, strategic-thinking Staff Administrator. He or she will join multiple Kellen teams providing day to day administrative and management support of associations, which requires exceptional communications, customer service and attention to details.
What will you do?
- Interface with our clients’ board of directors, committee leadership, members and supplier community via phone, email and in-person meetings and events.
- Stay well informed about the members and the industries they represent
- Support and serve multiple Kellen teams and association committees – from membership and communications to education and certification– providing exceptional service and executing missions and objectives
- Respond to multiple inquiries and requests, preparing communications and informational materials
- Navigate complex environments to develop and maintain lasting relationships
- Collaborate with multiple internal departments, including accounting, membership and meeting planning
- Prepare high quality written material for websites, newsletters, eblasts and other communications vehicles.
- Must be able to proofread.
- Support meeting planning, including onsite support
- Prepare for and attend various client meetings
- Complete additional projects and duties as assigned.