- Bachelor’s degree in journalism, communications, marketing or related field of study
- Excellent writing, copy editing/proofreading and grammatical skills required
- Ability to conduct research and write content for publications/website
- Extremely detail-oriented and well organized with the ability to manage multiple projects/deadlines at one time
- Self-motivated; high degree of initiative
- Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to work independently and in a team environment
- Ability to balance creative side with analytical thinking
- Advanced computer skills and proficiency in the following
- Adobe Creative Cloud, emphasis on Acrobat, InDesign, Photoshop
- Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Movie Maker
- Google Analytics
- Proficient with latest trends and best practices for Facebook, Flickr, LinkedIn, Twitter, Vimeo, YouTube
- Experience with a content management system is a plus (AGC Georgia uses iMIS RiSE and Informz)
- Available for limited local travel
IMPORTANT: Within the "Apply Now" process of this website, please upload a SINGLE multi-page PDF file containing the following elements:
1) Cover letter including compelling reasons you are interested in serving as AGC Georgia's Communications Coordinator
2) Effectively designed/concisely written resume, including a minimum of two references.
3) Two additional writing samples
Formal/casual; work-related or volunteer/hobby-based; magazine, newspaper, academic paper; email communications; screen shots of social media marketing posts you crafted, etc.
If you have a problem combining documents into a single multi-page PDF, please mention this in your note to the employer section and then work within the system's three attachment upload limit to provide all required documents.