The American Association of Endodontists (AAE) is dedicated to the excellence in the art and science of endodontics and to the highest standard of patient care. The Association inspires its members to pursue professional advancement and personal fulfillment through education, research, advocacy, leadership, communication, and service.
Due to department growth, the AAE is currently seeking an Accounting Manager to join our team. This is a key role that manages the accounting, payroll, and disbursement functions for the AAE.
- Owning, managing, and prioritizing payroll and disbursement workflows.
- Developing, maintaining, and updating policies and procedures that ensure compliance with internal controls and efficient use of resources.
- Preparing accurate and timely financial statements, records, and reconciliations.
- Managing our Senior Accountant.
- Collaborating with and providing guidance to managers regarding financial reporting, budgeting, trends, forecasting, and planning.
What we offer:
- Collaborative environment that values creative thinking and hard work.
- The chance to make a big impact and be recognized for your contribution.
- Support for professional development.
- Competitive salary with great benefits including health insurance, dental benefits, 401K, and tuition reimbursement.
If you are someone that has a passion for accounting, is driven by results, enjoys a team atmosphere and would like to make their mark with an association that is improving the lives of patients, we’d like to speak to you about the AAE and this outstanding opportunity!