· Write, edit, and proofread content for digital newsletters, emails, press releases, social media, website, and Society communications as assigned.
· Develop email blasts and marketing automation campaigns for a variety of marketing and communication purposes.
· Manage email marketing lists and maintain email list hygiene in accordance with legal requirements and best practices.
· Update website to keep information current and consistent in accordance with the Society branding style.
· Support marketing and graphic design needs through the creation of postcards, flyers, web ads, social media graphics, and additional items as assigned.
· Become an expert in the association’s writing style and support other staff in writing and copyediting.
· Support the association’s brand identity and consistency in all messaging and help to monitor compliance across the organization.
· Support video development, editing, and dissemination efforts of society and committee members.
· Maintain artwork and photo archives.
· Other duties as assigned.