Dave McKeon, CBC
"Create the momentum to immediately begin to move yourself into the fulfilling professional business career that you really wanted."
Location: Berlin, Massachusetts
How will clients benefit with you as their coach?
What results have clients reported after working with you?
- Develop an increased sense of personal progress, by increasing your ability to stay focused on those activities that directly relate to your true role, key objectives and stated mission.
- Experience less stress as you improve your ability to make decisions based upon systemic issues rather than continually dealing with the symptoms.
- Reduce conflict and frustration as a result of being able to establish clear agreements that will allow you to hold others accountable for following through on their commitments.
- See faster results by creating the “relationship capital” that will truly help you.
- Increase your confidence and energy by having a realistic strategy for advancing in your present role, or changing positions or careers in today’s environment.
What do clients say about working with you?
- Increased ability to stay focused on their highest priorities, enabling them to consistently move toward the results they want much quicker than before.
- Their role as manager or business owner has become much easier as a result of deliberately establishing clear agreements, and respectfully holding others accountable.
- Clients looking to change jobs report they are far more energized now that they have a solid plan for advancing their career and someone to partner with who knows how to help them develop their interviewing techniques, and negotiate the deal.
- Often clients tell me that I’m the only one who is truly listening to them, and that just knowing they have someone they feel comfortable sharing confidential issues with is a huge benefit for them.
- Far more control, and through the insights we share, more options. They now believe they have truly become their own boss.
What are 5 strengths you have as a coach?
- “With Dave McKeon's superb coaching, I have gotten further in five weeks than I did in a year of trying on my own in my previous business. Dave has the rare capacity to listen closely and help you gain clarity about the decisions you need to make….I can't recommend him highly enough. If you are serious about achieving your business or personal objectives, you owe it to yourself to work with Dave McKeon.”
-- S. David Rosenberg, Director, The Learning Solutions Group
- “Thank you. You have provided me with the vision I need to make my practice financially and
-- John P. Morrison, Attorney
- “I can’t thank you enough for partnering with me to take my business down a new path. You came highly recommended by several of my colleagues, and I was delighted with the quality of your expertise and guidance. Not only did you help me create a new business model and give me incredible insights, you helped me to attain my goals in a fraction of the time we anticipated. I am recommending you to everyone as the Knute Rockne of executive/business coaching.”
-- Sheryl Lindsell-Roberts, Nationally recognized author, seminar leader and business coach
- “Dave, my goal was to feed the children and keep a roof over our heads, now I even think it’s possible for me to put them through college. Six months ago I would have never believed I’d be doing the things I have in front of me! Thank you seems so inappropriate.”
-- Carrie Prest, Nationally recognized judge, small business owner
- “After only one 45 minute coaching session, I was incredibly energized and excited about some specific ways to build my business. Two weeks later I gave a presentation that was so powerful that it resulted in referrals that will keep me busy for a long time into the future, right in my target market. I hadn’t known how to tap into a source for ongoing referrals, and now I do. A huge chunk of marketing strategy fell into place as a direct result of Dave McKeon’s coaching. The return on my coaching investment will be many thousand-fold!”
-- Rebecca Masland, small business owner
- “ I chose a business coach because I realized I needed a total ‘makeover’. My old resume was not effective in today’s marketplace and I had not been through the interview process for years…within a few short weeks after beginning my coaching sessions, I had a new resume and new techniques and strategies for job fairs, cover letters and interviews. Results? Like night and day!...Through a cover letter my coach and I worked on together, I obtained an interview with a company high on my list of most desired companies for the job I wanted. Coaching gives you the tools, confidence and perhaps most importantly, the sustained focus you need to obtain the goals you set. Anyone seriously interested in making important changes in their lives should think about working with a coach.”
-- M.D., Individual contributor, Compaq Computer Corporation
What is your coaching philosophy?
- Grounding our conversations in reality by constantly drawing from an extensive business background in organizational management, strategic planning; information technology, finance, aligning business plans with marketing opportunities, and negotiating in both the corporate and small business environments.
- Relate quickly, creating the trust and focused momentum from within the individuals I coach that allows us to identify pragmatic action steps to address the toughest of challenges.
- Listening for how things are said and what’s not being said so that our focus is on the systemic issues rather than reacting to the symptoms.
- Awareness of the importance of relationship capital; I have extensive experience coaching individuals on how to develop and leverage personal networks to grow within their present environment or to support a career change.
- One of the top 10 percent of coaches, holding certifications from both a professional coaching organization and coach training institutions
Coaching is a relationship of equals, where accountability for moving oneself forward lies with the individual being coached, and responsibility for providing the insightful and challenging coaching to support that happening for the client lies with the coach.
What types of people do you typically coach?
What is your professional background?
- Executives and managers
- Individuals pursuing career advancement
- High achievers working to reach their goals
- 25+ years regional and worldwide management experience in Corporate America’s Hi-tech companies and Fortune 500 manufacturing firms.
- Strong entrepreneurial background; have spearheaded organizational startup efforts from both inside the corporate structure and as an entrepreneur.
- BSBA from Clark University and a graduate of the Worcester Polytechnic Institute - School of Industrial Management.
- Certified Business Coach (CBC) with the National Association of Business Coaches, Certified Corporate Business Coach designation with Corporate Coach University.
- Graduate of Corporate Coach U; studied with The Coaches Training Institute and with Comprehensive Coaching U (CCU).
- Affiliate Coach with The Ken Blanchard Companies, Regional Coach with Corporate Warriors Executive Coaching.
Member of the International Coach Federation, the National Association of Business Coaches, the American Society for Training and Development and Business Networking International. Past chapter president and international director for the Data Processing Management Association.
Ready To Get Started With Dave?
Order online below!
Three 30-Minute Coaching Sessions
The Career Coaching service matches individuals with a personal coach--a confidant, champion, and challenger who will help you:
With Career Coaching you can:
- Gain personalized guidance through job transitions
- Prepare and navigate through your annual reviews
- Leverage your behavioral and professional strengths effectively
- Diagnose reasons for career dissatisfaction
- Learn how to take action in networking, interviewing, and taking on new opportunities
- Learn how your behavioral style affects those you work with
- Build a compelling value proposition for a potential employer
- Manage change more effectively
- Overcome hurdles that impede success
- Sustain professional success and maintain balance
- Get ongoing support through all phases of your career
Non Members: $350.00